As a student at Danish Crown, you get the opportunity to gain business insights in a large international food company. It is important for us that both the student and the company benefit as much as possible from the experience. Therefore, it is essential with a clear reconciliation of expectations between the student and Danish Crown with a specific definition of the case/assignments that the student must work on throughout the period. Furthermore, we aim for an ongoing dialogue with a colleague that will acted as your contact person, as this will contribute to achieve a successful collaboration between everyone involved.
What do you bring to the table?
At Danish Crown we consider a talented student a person who is curious to learn new things and at the same time isn't afraid to challenge us and the way we work. You know your own value, and so do we. That’s why we trust you to pursue your goals and help achieve ours.
In return you can as an intern expect a work-life where all employees are valued and trusted. We offer you challenging tasks which also allow you to learn and develop. We encourage all students to apply for an internship at Danish Crown.
Internships lasting less than eight weeks are not relevant at Danish Crown.
Are you interested in an internship, where you can supplement your theoretical background with practical experience? At Danish Crown our interns are part of our daily work-life, and therefore you will become involved in solving problems and be provided with tools to kickstart your career. Our interns have many different backgrounds, and we aim to bring their diverse talents in play during the internship.
Usually we advertise all our vacant internships during the spring on our job site. You can keep an eye on our intern openings by clicking here.
If you can’t find an open internship on our job site that fits your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps we can provide you with an opportunity for an internship that fits your needs.
Please note that this possibility is limited to internships in Denmark.
The email must include your resume and a motivated application with the title “internship”.
We recommend that you include the following in your application:
- What do you study and how far along are you in your studies?
- In which area(s) would you like practical experience?
- Which department/function in Danish Crown would you like to do an internship in? In which country and where in the country?
- Why would you like to do an internship at Danish Crown?
- In what period of time should the internship take place?
Would you like some tips and tricks on how to write a good application? Learn more here.
Project and thesis collaboration
If you are interested in collaborating with us in relation to your master thesis or another project, please send us a proposal via email to email@example.com with the title “Project Proposal”.
Please note that this possibility is limited to project and thesis collaboration in Denmark.
Your email must contain your CV, a short description of your education and a description of your project. We have no projects in pipeline that students can work on, so therefore it is important that you come up with a concrete proposal for your project.
When writing your description, you must include the following:
- A brief introduction of what you would like to investigate
- What is the expected outcome of your project?
- Why would you like to collaborate with Danish Crown?
- Which department/function in Danish Crown would you like to collaborate with? In which country and where in the country?
- What does Danish Crown achieve by collaborating with you?
- When do you want to start and end your project?