The business is constantly evolving and IT - and OT – are huge driving forces in that development. Global IT continually seeks new ideas to optimize systems and technologies.
Categories works to create even better products and even stronger brands for the benefit of consumers internationally.
Meet members of our Finance team, learn how Finance works with value creation, plus discover the sought-after qualities to thrive in Danish Crown’s Finance team.
- All the good colleagues who listen, whether you have some tiring things on your mind, or you have a nice day where you can have a lot of fun - while working, of course. It is not at all a workplace where you just do your own thing and go home again. I could not do that at all.
- This was the chance I got to show that I was ok, that I was good enough. I was allowed to show who I was and was accepted.
Helle recently finished her apprenticeship as a butcher in Herning, Denmark, where she is still employed.
Didem was attracted by the opportunities in the food industry
- I was in the clothing industry before and looking for a change. I had interviewed with some of the food companies, and I thought food was interesting. I like the career opportunities and more professional approach in food companies. Danish Crown is very ambitious, but also always thinks about the employee first. It’s a nice place to work
Born in Turkey, and originally trained as an engineer, Didem’s focus at Danish Crown is to break down numbers and analyse the data to get the best deals.
- I analyse the information, get everything together, discuss with suppliers, optimise and finalise agreements.
- Working with targets is very fulfilling to me. I think it’s satisfying when you reach your targets, sometimes you even exceed them. Of course, sometimes you can’t meet them, but it is very motivating and satisfying working this way. Especially when you work with numbers like me.