- You apply for the programme here on the website by uploading your application, resume and diploma.
- We screen the applications continuously and call for a first round of interviews and tests.
- Selected candidates are invited to a second interview and tests.
- We invite selected candidates to an Assessment Centre in Denmark.
- At the Assessment Centre the final candidates are selected and invited to join our Graduate Programme.
Selected candidates will be invited to our Assessment Centre in Denmark, May 5th-6th 2020. Here you will solve business cases and participate in training exercises. You will meet HR Business Partners and Line Managers from various Business Units and countries.
The Assessment Centre is an opportunity for you to network and meet top managers from our Group. It is also a place where you can learn more about yourself and strengthen your professional profile.
- Emilia Klocek, Graduate candidate 2018